Friday 30 September 2011

Put On Clog Comfortable Shoes, and See Style Along with Comfort Kissing Your Feet

For most part of my professional life, I have not been specifically interested in shoes. Simply not in my DNA, I thought. I could never ever find shoes that were luring and at the same time comfortably wearable through all-day office presentations and breathless jogs through airports. I ultimately gave up the search and for numerous years settled for dull and uncomfortable shoes. 

To say the least, shopping for chic yet comfortable shoes was completely off-putting. Inattentive or pushy sales people, time-consuming searches, chaotic and crowded searches for specific styles, which were often sold out in my feet size- all these aspects made shoe shopping experience equivalent to ache in my wisdom tooth. Instead of enduring the ache, I avoided shopping for shoes as much as possible and eventually ended up wearing my footwear into the ground.
However, today I am one of those girls, who are daily complimented on their footwear and feel great in them every time. Okay, you want to know how this miracle happened. 
A few months ago, during a training session, my eyes were caught by a trainee’s clogs. She was wearing red patent leather clogs. The shoes looked chic and the trainee walked effortlessly in them the whole day. I could not resist asking her that from where she got them and that was when I learned about Clogsfor Comfort website. She told to me that a properly fit clog are the most stylish and  comfortable shoes on earth. She told me a custom fit clog can ease tension in your back, knees and feet and wearing these shoes can relax your feet and re-align your body. 
This was such a relief, as I have been experiencing foot ache since couple of months, which was also affecting my bump. I have been looking for some equipment to provide relief to my bump and feet. So, I immediately went back to my laptop and googled for clogs in order to learn more about them.  I learnt that they can be custom made for any age; staring at 2 years.  They can fit on any size from narrow to wide and you also get to select color and style of your choice. 
I have come across a lot of people, who think rubber alligator footwear is clog. Might be in the garden, but I suppose not even there. Cheap, uncomfortable shoes can throw out your hips, knees and back. What you shoes you wear on your feet must not be a problem; they must be an answer to the problem.

Clogs are often championed as the most comfortable shoes and for their health advantages.
They are good for posture, guard against fatigue, and good for back support and promote blood circulation. Professionals like me, who are on their feet all day long, sing the praises of clog shoes. One thing that I would like to pin point here is that you cannot relish all the health benefits of these footwear, if they are not of proper fitting. Properly fitted shoes keep my feet intact in place, so that the sole thing moving is my ankles. 
Yes, clog shoes are the trendy and comfortable shoes I have ever come across, as they provide me with the option to choose the color and style and my ankles do not roll, my toes do not grip and I do not need to shuffle to keep the shoes on. 
In case you are one those few women on earth, who has nit yet tried out clog comfortable shoes, please, please do yourself a favor and try them out. They are available online and you can check out the clear images of selected shoes from every possible angle. After putting them on your feet, I guarantee that you will feel more confident, more comfy and more stylish, like I feel everyday.

1 comment: